During the festival there will be intensives, workshops, jams, performances, underscore, morning practice and time for rest, walk, bodywork, sauna, discussions and conversations, etc.
There will be three intensives led by Charlie Morissey (UK), Anya Cloud (US) and Dorte Bjerre Jensen (DK) The offer is to choose one. The workshops will be held by Ágnes Grelinger (HU), Sándor Petrovics (HU), Angela-Mara Florant (DE), Joane Auber (FR), Vladimira Sancic (CR) and Ram Jalal U Din (IL).
- Straddling and Navigating ExtremesIntensive with Anya Cloud (US)
- SupernatureIntensive with Charlie Morrissey (UK)
- Caring with – sensitizing oneselfIntensive with Dorte Bjerre Jensen (DK)
- The nature of nature, the nature of usWorkshop with Ágnes Grelinger (HU)
- Undoing – the less is moreWorkshop with Sándor Petrovics (HU)
- Finding our inner volcano!Workshop with Joane Auber (FR)
- Gentle manipulation – an invitationWorkshop with Angela-Mara Florant (DE)
- Moved by transformationsWorkshop with Vladimira Sancic (CR)
- Zen-Wave-CIWorkshop with Ram Atkin Mazliach (IL)
…of course we will have JAMS every day. Some of them are focused and open, with live music and also silent. This year the music will be provided by Nathaniel Damon (US). There will be one Underscore, maybe outside. As every year we will have a space-time jam, where the time will be given for inclusive performance.
We will also have time for resting and regenerating. SAUNA will work every evenings. There will be space for RESTING and BODY WORKS. And there is forest and endless landscapes to escape and find your space if needed.
In addition we will have discussions, sharings, talkings around CI, community, care and safety. And some topics which will be present during the week.
We are happy to welcome you!